Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension mobility....ccm 6.1

Hi Guys,

I have got user who got new phone and cant logon to it, other user can log on to same phone with there credentials. i have checked user profile, DN setting and device profile they all are enable for extansion mobility....under end user configuration controlled profile is conifured as user DN and default profile as not selected....user is getting error 6 database error when they try to log in ....infact this user cant log on any phone apart from his old one.....according to cisco restart DBL montior and trace monitor but i have feeling thats not solution as its something to do with user profile but cant figure out wt.....can any one shed light help is appreciated thanks

2 Replies 2

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

try to restart the publisher.

kindly find the below link

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/278985

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

cheers aabueideh , i have areasy resolved this issue. user had logout of his old phone n call manager was showing him actively logged on to old phone..deleted his old phone n now he can log on .....thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: