cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility - Consistency between physical phone and UDP?

Scott Jones
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone--I think i know the answer to this, but i want to ask the question anyway.  I'm hearing from my users that they want a more consistent experience as they go between locations, as far as speed-dials, etc.  Is there a way to automate that process or is it up to the user to change speed dials on multiple devices and administrators to change BLFs in multiple devices and UDPs?

Appreciate any feedback!

SJ    

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, I am not aware of any apps, on a side note CUCM 9 user interface has been redesigned, and perhaps would offer easier manageability to your users, here is a link to new ccmuser guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/useroptions/9_0_1/CUCM_BK_CA32DEF9_00_cisco-unified-communications-manager-user_chapter_00.html

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Unfortunately not natively.

Chris

kind of figured that might be the case.  do you know of any third-party apps that are capable of doing something along these lines?

SJ

No, I am not aware of any apps, on a side note CUCM 9 user interface has been redesigned, and perhaps would offer easier manageability to your users, here is a link to new ccmuser guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/useroptions/9_0_1/CUCM_BK_CA32DEF9_00_cisco-unified-communications-manager-user_chapter_00.html

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Interesting!  the new layout will probably be beneficial to them.  do you know if they can control BLFs themselves now also?

No, they cannot.

BLF still requires CCMAdmin config, just tried it in my lab.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Cool.  thanks for checking Jaime.

Also, appreciate your info Chris.  +5 for both of you...