cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Enterprise Subscription

zebranutz80
Level 1
Level 1

I just setup Extension Mobility for our CUCM 8.6 system.  I followed the design guide and tested successfully on a couple phones already.  However, I wish to enable the EM service on all my phones.  The design guide says I have to check the box titled:  "Enterprise Subscription".  I do not have this option to check.  In fact, I don't have this option for any of my IP Phone Services.  How do I give all my phones the EM service?  Thanks for your help!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

You can only select this option first time when you create a service, you would need to create a new service for your EM and tick the checkbox before saving it.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

You can only select this option first time when you create a service, you would need to create a new service for your EM and tick the checkbox before saving it.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

EPIC FACEPALM!!!! 

Thank you so much!

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The box only appears on the initial configuration, if you did not check it you need to delete the current service and rebuild it and check it at that time.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: