cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

extension mobility fails after upgrade to 8.0.3

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi after upgrading the callmanager from 7.1 to 8.0.3 i found extension mobility not working. I was told i had been hit by bug CSCsy76489 by cisco tac. I cant find any information on this particular bug on the tool kit since its still internal. I wonder if anyone from cisco out there can give me some feed back on the status of this bug?

Regards

Colin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

phooghen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The bug just describes the problem you are facing and mentions about a workaround:

-> In the CUCM OS Administration page, re-generate the "Tomcat" certificates in all the nodes in the cluster. When the certificate is re-generated, the new certificate will be updated in the DB and CertMgr component should create the tomcat-trust.keystore file.

-> Restart Tomcat in all the nodes.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

phooghen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The bug just describes the problem you are facing and mentions about a workaround:

-> In the CUCM OS Administration page, re-generate the "Tomcat" certificates in all the nodes in the cluster. When the certificate is re-generated, the new certificate will be updated in the DB and CertMgr component should create the tomcat-trust.keystore file.

-> Restart Tomcat in all the nodes.

Thank you for the reply, ill try that tonight and let you know how i get on tomorrow.

colin

Hi

Your suggestion fixed my issue, many thanks

colin

Hello Guys!!

I am also facing the same issue. I have upgraded a cluster from 6.1.5 to 8.6.x and all the exisiting phone which used to have extension mobilty enabled is now showing host not found.

Any new phone connected does not have any problem.

If i unsubscriber the phone and Subscribe it back then the issue is resloved. But there are over 1000 phones, is there any work around to resolve this problem? i can subscribe the service again using bulk administration, but i did not find a way to unsubscriber the service using bulk. Any suggstion

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: