Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility - Ip Phone 9971

All,

Someone has news of failure with the Extension Mobility for 9971 phone?

I can easily set up multiple 7965 phones, but not for the 9971 phones. Is there any difference or specific details?

Thanks,
Luciane de Medeiros

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

is the service subscribed on to the phone?  In CUCM go to device --> phone, locate this phone and in upper right corner select Subscribe/Unsubscribe services from related links, make sure the service is subscribed.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello only the 9971 has this problem?

Whats is the CUCM version?

Firmwae version of the 9971?

Thanks

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

What is the issue exactly?  You cannot login with EM onto the phone? You cannot create UDP? What error are you receiving?

Chris

Leonardo e Chris,

When I press the button "Applications" in the model 9971 does not appear the option of Extension Mobility.

I'll check the version of Communications Manager and phone firmware.

Thank you!When I press the button "Applications" in the model 9971 does not appear the option of Extension Mobility.

Thank you!

Luciane

Leonardo e Chris,

When I press the button "Applications" in the model 9971 does not appear the option of Extension Mobility.

Thank you! When I press the button "Applications" in the model 9971 does not appear the option of Extension Mobility.

Thank you!

Luciane

is the service subscribed on to the phone?  In CUCM go to device --> phone, locate this phone and in upper right corner select Subscribe/Unsubscribe services from related links, make sure the service is subscribed.

HTH,

Chris

Ok, Chris.

I'll check.

Thank you! Ok, I'll check.

Thank you!

Chris,

Great! It's working!

Thanks!

Luciane

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: