cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility issue with IPHONE

aman11
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any known issues with IPHONE not working with Extension Mobility ? 

Thanks ! 

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

EM is only supported on Cisco IP Phones, so I'm not sure what you're asking here.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime 
Sorry , I have configure EM to Cisco ip phone and also configured remote destination to a cellphone that is an IPhone. There are some DNs in hunt group that when a hunt pilot number rings it rings to their Cisco ip phones. They are all have EM configured and have remote destination to their cellphone so thunt pilot number rings on their cells when they are logged in to EM. One of the user have an iphone and EM remote destination is not working for him. Everyone in the hunt group have andriod and it works. Everyone have the same configuration. The only thing I saw different is that the user with the issue have an IPHONE. Lol I'm not sure if it's an iphone thing. When that hunt pilot calls it doesnt ring on his cell. By the way, his direct number rings to his cell but the hunt group number doesnt.

Extension Mobility and Single number reach are 2 completely different features, for iPhone (TCT) device you should not be using remote destination profile but mobility identity configured with remote destination which is configured on the TCT devices itself, this way when the TCT is registered to CUCM it will ring the app, and when you are outside of the network the call is extended to the cell phone number.

Hi Chris 

Sorry I dont understand.  I dont have single number reach configured.  Its unchecked.  

The thing is his direct phone line rings to his cell when the user is logged in to EM but the hunt pilot DN doesnt ring to his cell . Everyone in the hunt group its working fine. So I dont know what's going on. 

Following the above (Chris and Java comments), I would suggest to trace logs from the calls that do not work from the Real-Time-Monitoring-Tool to check if you can trace the error.

You could switch cell-phones for testing but there is no way that this proble is device dependent.

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: