Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility no login out

Juraj Papic
Level 3
Level 3

Hi 

I have my cucm 12.5 with Ext Mob, the issue I see  is, if I don't log out from the ext mob service and I restart my phone from the CUCM or I unplugged my phone from the network, I still see the user logged in with the ext mob.

Thanks. 

8 Replies 8

Have you subscribed the extension mobility phone service on the User Device Profiles (UDP)? If not you wouldn't get an option to logout.

Response Signature

Hello Roger,

I have the Ext mobitily configured and I have the option to logout, but the issue is,, If I don't manually log out, and I restart the phone I can still see the user connected.

Thansk. 

That's the expected behavior. A user will not be logged out just because you restart the phone.

Response Signature

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @Juraj Papic ,

You will need to make sure that you have applied the EM service both to the device and to the User Device Profile. My guess is that you havent applied the EM service to the User Device Profile, so you dont have the option to logout.

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Hello George,

I have the EM applied to the profile.

Thanks. 

rodmarcos
Level 1
Level 1

This is the default behaviour. Restarting a phone does not logout the user.

That will be the same issue with the IP phone,, ? If I just shutdown my notebook I dont see the user loging out from the cucm.

thanks. 

Do you mean IP Communicator? If so yes it would behave the same as a desk phone, aka it would not logout a user from EM simply because you either close the application or shut down the computer it runs on. What makes you think it would work that way?

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: