cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension mobility Phone 8832

jlcembellin
Level 1
Level 1

I have Extension mobility as enterprise service in callmanager 12.5. Extension mobility on 8845 and 7841 phones appears but on 8832 the EM service does not appear. How to access EM service on 8832 phones?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Change the softkey to Public conference. It gives you option APPLICATION.

image0.jpeg

Then use APP softkey to access Extension Mobility. (I assume you have done all required configurations for EM)

image2.jpegimage1.jpeg

Response Signature

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

I have no access to 8832 now, I can check this morning.

But Have you tried, the below.

Press Settings.

Step 2

Select Running applications.

Step 3

Select a running application and press Switch to to open and use the selectedapplication.

Step 4

Press Exit.

Response Signature

Is the "Extension Mobility" checkbox checked on the phone configuration page? If you have set up the service as an Enterprise Service, it should show up in the list of services on all phones, whether the "Extension Mobility" checkbox is checked on the phone or not. But stranger things have happened.

Maren

AFAIK none of the conference phones support the extension mobility service. That might be the reason for why it does not show up on it.

Response Signature

Hello Roger. As you can see in the feature report, extension mobility is supported on this phone.

Seems so. However it’s my experience with this that I never got it to work on conference phones. Hopefully someone else might have other experience.

Response Signature

Steven L
Spotlight
Spotlight

there should be an "Apps" softkey. EM is under that.

Change the softkey to Public conference. It gives you option APPLICATION.

image0.jpeg

Then use APP softkey to access Extension Mobility. (I assume you have done all required configurations for EM)

image2.jpegimage1.jpeg

Response Signature

Thanks Nithin. It works.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: