Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility "no service configured"

abd88elhak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi
i'm using CUCM 10.5 and i configured extension mobility
my problem : when i press button service to connect to extension mobility i get as message : no service configured ( just for some phones) i have all phones 7962g
On all phones on CUCM the extension mobility service enabled and also the service subscribed

please help me to fix this issue

11 Replies 11

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Did you activate the extension mobility service? 

Using Cisco Unified Serviceability, choose Tools > Service Activation to activate the Cisco Extension Mobility service.

make sure the extension mobility service is configured like below

http://CUCM-IP-address:8080/emapp/EMAppServlet?device=#DEVICENAME#

HTH

Anas

don't forget to rate the helpful posts

Hi
thank you for your answer
i have configured extension mobility correctly and it work fine for some phones but for other (4 ip phones ) i get error message no service configured
the configuration are similar for all ip phones
for 4 ip phones which i have problem the service EM enabled and also subscribed
regards 

Hi,

did you enable extension mobility for these 4 phones ?

do you have other phones from the same type working with extension mobility ?

HTH

Anas

don't forget to rate the helpful posts

hi

extension mobility is enabled for the 4 ip phones
i have other phones  with the same type  as the 4  work with EM
all phones have similar configuration

regards

Hello,

Did you subscribe the EM service to the device profiles for this 4 phones as well?. Go to Device -> Device Settings -> Device Profile. Click the device profile you need. Go to "Related Links" on upper-right corner and subscribe the EM service.

Let us know if this works...

- Adrian.

Hi

the Device profiles are already subscribed for EM service .
i made a test: i tried to connect with a device profile on a  phone i succeeded but when i tried to connect with same profile on the 4 phones i get the error message ; no service configured

i think the problem is not on the configuration because all phones are from the same type (7962G) and have similair configuration but i don't know why i get this error message

regards 

What are the types of the other phones that are working out of curiosity?  Could always try to change the firmware.

hi

the type of the phone is 7962G

Hi,

What about Brandon's suggestion regarding the firmware. All of them have the same firmware version?.

- Adrian.

It solved my issue. Thank you for your solution

hanlykent
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I know this is an old thread however it might help anyone having the same issue.

I just ran into this exact issue with 7942G phone and CUCM 10.5(2).

Phone is registered to CUCM

Extension mobility service working

Subscribed to service on the phone

When pressing "services", the phone displays "No Services configured"

My issue was related to the ITL file in the Trust List. (under "Security Configuration" on the phone)

The ITL showed entries with an old CUCM node name.

Needed to delete the ITL ( " * * #"  > "more" > erase ) to  pull down the new node.

Phone reboots, the services button now works as expected.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: