Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Report

anish.gupta11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I need a report for all the UDP's created by their login and logout including the profiles that has never logged in. I need this as want to delete the unused profiles or check by the time if they have not being logged in for a long time then can delete those profiles.

Thanks and Regards..

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's really no native reporting on anything you're asking for, you can get just some bits and pieces

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/CUCM_FAQ#Extension_Mobility

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

any way of finding when the DP last logged in or have not ever logged in

Hello Anish,

Have you tried the Cisco Unified Reporting > Unified CM Extension Mobility report?  This gives you reports of active or previous active users - it won't list anyone who's not logged in though, so that should answer the question.

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is one Report in CUCM Unified Reporting , which will show the Last Login Time.

This will provide you list of all UDP created and Based on the last login time you can find out the once which were never logged in or logged-In long time back!!

Please Rate and Mark correct as applicable.

Below is the snapshot.

Please Rate and Mark correct as applicable. <<<

Thanks

Haris

Hello Guys' 

How do I reset this report to pull a new current one. Each time I open I ger this old file for MAY I would liek to get the current list

byronmcneil_0-1691510746056.png

You would click here to rerun the report:

RobertGreaves_0-1698872992589.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: