Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility, some problem.

reti
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco,

i have problem with some features of the extension mobility service. In particular with "Remember the Last User Logged In", "Clear Call Log" and "User Must Change at Next Login".

I explain :

1 - "remember the last user logged in" does not work at all, on any ophone model, and i must reinsert the userid every time.

2 - "Clear Call Log" does not work also, and the phone calls of the last user are displayed when the user logout and when another user login in the same phone.

3 - when i active the policy "User Must Change at Next Login", and i try to login, the phone display the message to change pin, but when i try to change it, tells me an authentication error, and if i try to put old pin, it tells me to insert the new pin, and so on.

I have the CUCM version 7.0.2.10000-18, and i try over and over again without results. With other features of EM i have no problem. I thinked this is a bug in the software, or there is some solutions ? Can you help me , please ?

Best regards.

1 Reply 1

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

Go to CCMAdmin->Service->Service Parameters->Extension Mobility-->Change the Remember Last User Logged to True and restart Tomcat Service.

Check the bug: CSCsl76193: "User Must Change at Next Login" means user cannot change pwd.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: