cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension mobility

Vijay Patil
Level 3
Level 3

I am working on CUCM 10.5 version where facing issue with the Extension Mobility feature...unable to see Extension mobility service in Device of Device profile Subscribe/Unsubscribe

1. "Cisco Extension Mobility" service is Activated in CUCM serviceability page

2. created "IP Phone Services Configuration " for Extension Mobility with the URL "http://192.168.18.55:8080/emapp/EMAppServlet?device=#DEVICENAME#"

3. Then also i am unable to see Extension mobility Subscribe/Unsubscribe Services

attached are the required snap shot ..I also done CUCM restart 2 times .

I configured CIPC SIP Device

3 Replies 3

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you assinged the corresponding Service URL Button on the phone (CIPC) that you want to enable Extension Mobility?

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

You may follow the guidelines described below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XbrG4jXxPo

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

When you configured Extension Mobility, did you check the box for "Enterprise Subscription"? If so, then the behavior you are seeing (not possible to manually subscribe) is normal behavior. With Enterprise Subscription, every phone (current and future) is already subscribed and every device profile (current and future) is already subscribed.

You can see if your EM service is an Enterprise Subscription if you go to Device > Device Settings > IP Phone Service and do a Find to list all of the services. One of the columns that shows up is whether the service is Enterprise.

And if you are wondering why that checkbox does not appear on the EM Service configuration page itself, that is also normal. The Enterprise Subscription checkbox is only available at the time of initial creation/configuration. Once the service is saved (whether the service is Enterprise or not) the checkbox no longer appears.

Maren

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: