Views
Helpful
Replies

External callers not able to record message

vinojesh1994
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have got an issue with Unity v 4(running topof on windows).

The external callers are not able to record message, but its working fine internally.

This issue is for whole cluster.

Urgent. Please reply me if u have faced this issue before.

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Was this working before?

Have you looked at one way audio issues?

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

java,

Thanks for your response.

yes, it was working previously.

I'm sure that we don't have one way audio issue.

FYI,

Internal callers are able to leave a Voicemail and its reflected thru MWI. We have got the issue with only external callers, they are able to hear the greeting, but when they left the voicemail and you check the voicemail box, nothing is there and MWI doesn't come up. Any idea??

Take a look at the app log and see if you got errors there, any non Unity user uses the unity_ account to leave message, you might need to look for problems with that one.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Vinod

Can you post the show run of the gateway through which the call comes in. Is the gateway MGCP or H.323. Did you make any changes on the gateway?

Can you run the port status monitor on unity and check whether the Port gets invoked or not.

Thanks

Tapan

Tapan,

Thanks for ur reply.

Issue got resolved.

The damn unity primary lost the communication with the DC, that led unity couldn't put the recorded msgs in Xchange.

Thanks Heaps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: