Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

external calls forwarded to unity with out ringing in the hard phone

Dear All,

We have call manager 4.1 with  h.323 voice gateway. Out-of 10 calls 1 call directly going to voice mail without ringing in the hard phone (7940) randomly.

Following things we have checked, 

•   Extension 12406  (SEP00131A6C33F7) has Maximum Number of Calls* -4 and Busy Trigger* -2  --> even extension 12406 free , the call directly reaching to VM ( if remove VM, then we get busy tone)
  • The LAN network has been checked phone, Call manager & Voice gateway. --> phone not flap or unregistered during time of issue.
  • This issue observed all extension in the cluster randomly.
  • Please find the logs attached during the time of issue. (The issue reported at   around 1:15 pm EST)
  • One of the issue observed ext 12406, MAC - SEP00131A6C33F7, Phone IP 10.10.151.61, CCM IP 10.10.140.141, VG IP    

Please suggest your view on this...

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen.S

4 Replies 4

Naveen,

I don't see the call for 12406 on the traces. Make sure you attached the trace files from the server where the phone is registered to.

Luis A.

Hello Luis,

Thansk a lot for the update....

Sorry please find the exact issue timestmp ccm log file and throw some light into this issue...

calling number  544700 & called ext 12406.. time of the issue is 05/03/2012 13:21:52

Please refer updated log file "ccm00000023.txt.zip"

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen.S

Hi Haveen,

Looks like CUCM is loosing communications with the phone but this trace only has a smal piece of it, I see where the CUCM send a ring request to the phone but the next event is the phone changing status to clear.

Do you have a trace level to detail? and can you attached the SDI/SDL traces for all servers involved in the call.

i.e. If a call comes in via mgcp or h.323 but register or pointing to another server first, then we need to collect those traces too.

Don't worry about attach more traces than needed. I can sort them ;-)

-Luis A.

Thanks Luis a lot your update.

We have missed the SDI/SDL logs on that day issue. we will collect new logs and update you the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen.S

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: