Views
Helpful
Replies

FAC is displayed when redialled from Analog Phone

vinayjaiswal
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

We have implemented FAC, currently when we re dial the number the FAC dialled for earlier call gets displayed on the Analog phones.Analog phones are connnected on VG224 and the CUCM version is 8.6.

Is there any way where in we can suppress the display of FAC on the Analog phone.

Thanks,

Vinay

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I am afraid you fail to understand my explanation above, so here it is again.

You are using analog phones, with these, CUCM cannot control in any way their redial button, display, speed-dial button, or any other feature that is purely local to the phone.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUCM cannot control display on analog phones, same as Telco cannot control display of you home phone.

If you want the FAC not to be displayed, use IP phones, or analog phones without a display.

Thanks a lot for your valuable input, let me add another point here, what happens is when we press rediall on the Analog phone, irrespective of Phone with or without display, the phone dials the FAC number of the last dialled call.

Ideally, it should dial the PSTN number instead of FAC.

Thanks,

Vinay

I am afraid you fail to understand my explanation above, so here it is again.

You are using analog phones, with these, CUCM cannot control in any way their redial button, display, speed-dial button, or any other feature that is purely local to the phone.

Thanks a again, Paolo. I got the information now.

Thanks for the nice rating and good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: