Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature/option question

love2xlr8
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to find out who has the following feature, Cisco Unity Connection, or UCCX ?

When a call comes in I'd like the message to play that is offhours and for emergency only to press any number let's say 1, and the caller would be routed to an external number..

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Both UCON and UCCX can do that very easily, UCON is a lot easier to deal with call flows such as this one as all you need to do is build a call handler, record greeting and map out caller input. With UCCX you would need to script all of it.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Both UCON and UCCX can do that very easily, UCON is a lot easier to deal with call flows such as this one as all you need to do is build a call handler, record greeting and map out caller input. With UCCX you would need to script all of it.

HTH,

Chris

That's what i was hoping- i know scripting UCCX isnt easy and was trying to avoid it at least for now..

Will look into Unity further..

Thanks a lot Chris..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: