Views
Helpful
Replies

Files in Flash.

Scott Hanson
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

on a 2801 running CME 7.1 I am running out of space in the flash memory. I see a lot of files such as XMDefault7945.cnf.xml, XMLDefault7965-7914-2.cnf.xml etc.  We are only running 7960 and 7960 phones at the moment.  Am I in the clear to delete these files?  We want to upload firmware for 7975 phones but getting an out of space message.

Thanks,

replies rated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

Hi!

Well try this:

Telephony-service

cnf-file per phone

no cnf location flash:

no create cnf

create cnf

That will pull the neccesary xml files in the default location and will delete unnecesary files in flash.

HTH

--

Jorge Armijo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

singhaam007
Level 3
Level 3

Hello Scott,

Yes you can delete them if you dot need those files.

However, may be copy to TFTP if you want. But I dot think so there is any issue if you not using them.

Thanks

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

Hi!

Well try this:

Telephony-service

cnf-file per phone

no cnf location flash:

no create cnf

create cnf

That will pull the neccesary xml files in the default location and will delete unnecesary files in flash.

HTH

--

Jorge Armijo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks Jorge.  That worked like a charm!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: