cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Filter Remote Destination Calls

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

I was wondering if it is possible to only send internal/on net calls to a remote destination profile?

Seems like there should be a way, but I am not finding any details.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution
8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

At the bottom of the RD configuration page you have the options to: Ring the destination only if the caller is in, and Do not ring this destination if caller is in

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Where am I able to create those ring schedules or rules?  When I select those bullets there are no options.

Thanks

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

I am getting an invalid access list pop up.  I am not sure where to configure the access list for the Ring this destination only if caller is in drop down.  If I click the view details link an access list details screen pop ups but it cannot be configured.

Thank you, that is the piece I was missing, the access list(s) and the filters.

embovejew
Level 1
Level 1

I changed into reading via release notes for variations after 6.Four (the model I actually have) and it appears that evidently the choice to adjust the port within the global settings of the RA VPN connection profile turned into brought in version 6.7 with new link. Does this suggest there is no way to exchange it? Or that it has to be performed some place else or through cli on variations prior to six.7?

This seems to be completely out of topic for this post. Did you mean to post this on some other post or as your own post to ask a new question?

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: