Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Find DNs without external mask.

Hey all,

I just took over a project and there's a lot of work to do. Does anybody know of a way to find all Lines without an external mask?

The customer just migrated to SIP and the SIP provider is blocking 911 calls due to them lacking 10 digits. We cannot do any global changes on the RP or RL because there are over 70 sites with different area codes/DNs.

Thanks in advance.

FG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Francisco

Does following query meets your requirement:

run sql select numplan.dnorpattern, devicenumplanmap.e164mask from numplan inner join devicenumplanmap on numplan.pkid=devicenumplanmap.fknumplan where devicenumplanmap.e164mask=''

Regards

Aditya

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

The easiest way would be to do .tar Export and open the file in Excel.  It will give you information about everything.

You may have to be bit patient to work on the Excel though  (I am sure you have more than the required of it since you have demonstrated it with your CCIE :-)

HTH

Ha! Thanks Wilson. Yeah I was hoping there was some sort of SQL script. 

I could also put the external mask at the device pool level but I would prefer to fix this completely.

Thanks,

FG

Hi Francisco

Does following query meets your requirement:

run sql select numplan.dnorpattern, devicenumplanmap.e164mask from numplan inner join devicenumplanmap on numplan.pkid=devicenumplanmap.fknumplan where devicenumplanmap.e164mask=''

Regards

Aditya

Aditya,

Thank so much for your response. Unfortunately it did not work:

Found a quote for which there is no matching quote.

Regardless, that's very cool stuff! How do you come up with that? I need to start learning some SQL.

FG

Hi Francisco

Yep just created the query using sql joins ....

The error "Found a quote for which there is no matching quote" happens in sql when either the opening or closing quote is missing.

Can you verify if u have pasted or written the query correctly on cucm CLI , with both opening and closing single quotes at the end of query.

Note : the quotes at the end of query is not a double quote but instead two single quotes. One opening and other closing ....

Maybe you can try writing this on cucm cli manually and check if that helps.

Regards

Aditya

LOL! I had replaced with ". 

Amazing stuff Aditya!  Looks like I got all I need.

Thanks again,

FG

Nvm answered my own question.

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Aditya,

Where do you exactly run this sql command?

(sorry, I have min experience in the SQL)

Regards

Hi Wilson

You need to run this query on Command Line interface (ssh) of CUCM.

Regards

Aditya