cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

For CME new setup i want to dedicate DIDs

sweetsaif999
Level 1
Level 1

CME for 50+ employees with 2 E1 SIP TRUNKS  i want to know by using 10-12 DIDs i can implement this solution easily or not

1.one DID each Direct to 5 Managers

2.one DID each for 4 ATAs

3.one DID for 40 employees(is this possible in CME what should be used to enable this kind of scenario example: Auto Attendent or IVR or any other tool) if anybody can pass sample CME configuration for this small setup is highly appreciated.do i need to configure h323 on this gateway.

like this i have to implement in more 20 branches where the employees size is around 50,70,130,170,90..etc. in various locations already we are having CUCM 2 clusters version 7.1.5,H323 gateways with PSTN -SIP TRUNK and intercluster Trunk enable between this clusters. and we want to integate all this sites slowly.

2 Replies 2

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

so you will have one DID per magaer = 5 DIDs

and 4 DIDs for ATAs

not sure about employees what do you mean is it al of them reachable via one DID

if this is the case you can use B-ACD in CME or use CUE module with AA/IVR to enter the internal employee number

or send the call to receptionist for example and then the cal can be transferred as required

Hope this help

Thanks for your reply

1. I want this setup to provide call accounting for the incoming and outgoing calls for each extension of the groups.

2. To integrate this site with CUCM clusters  i need to configure h323 or sip trunk on both the sides(cucm and gateways)

3. Regarding employees DID how many local extension can be supported by a single DID(pilot Extension)

4.Any sample configuration for CME with this requirements is highly appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: