cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forced Authorization Code in Call Detail Record (CME 9.1)

aldredbenedict
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

I have recently configured Forced Authorization Code in CME 9.1 (with the assistance of helpful people in Cisco Support Forum). In CME Administration Guide, it is mentioned that:

FAC data is stored through the CDR and new AAA fac-digits and fac-status attributes and are supported

in a CDR STOP record. This CDR STOP record is formatted for file accounting, RADIUS or Syslog

accounting purpose.

I could not understand what this means. How do I configure the FAC data so that it can be inserted in the CDR? I am using file accounting. Does this mean that I need to create a custom template (acct-template template-name)? If so, how do create the template file? What fields should I insert?

Any help is appreciated

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Paolo,

I'm only using file accounting, not radius. Does the vsa keyword apply to file accounting?

I think so.

So what I have to do is create a file with .cdr extension (custom-template.cdr) and enter attributes that I want included in the CDR such as:

unix_time

h323-connect-time

h323-disconnect-time

h323-disconnect-cause

clid

dnis

account-code

upload the file to the router and enter this command:

acct-template flash:custom-template.cdr

Is that correct?

I've looked and looked.  I cannot find how this 'custom, filter' acct-template file works.!  I would like to generate a CDR with only a few fields.