cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forced Authorization Code in Call Detail Record (CME 9.1)

aldredbenedict
Beginner
Beginner

Hello guys,

I have recently configured Forced Authorization Code in CME 9.1 (with the assistance of helpful people in Cisco Support Forum). In CME Administration Guide, it is mentioned that:

FAC data is stored through the CDR and new AAA fac-digits and fac-status attributes and are supported

in a CDR STOP record. This CDR STOP record is formatted for file accounting, RADIUS or Syslog

accounting purpose.

I could not understand what this means. How do I configure the FAC data so that it can be inserted in the CDR? I am using file accounting. Does this mean that I need to create a custom template (acct-template template-name)? If so, how do create the template file? What fields should I insert?

Any help is appreciated

5 REPLIES 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame Master Hall of Fame Master
Hall of Fame Master

Hi Paolo,

I'm only using file accounting, not radius. Does the vsa keyword apply to file accounting?

I think so.

So what I have to do is create a file with .cdr extension (custom-template.cdr) and enter attributes that I want included in the CDR such as:

unix_time

h323-connect-time

h323-disconnect-time

h323-disconnect-cause

clid

dnis

account-code

upload the file to the router and enter this command:

acct-template flash:custom-template.cdr

Is that correct?

I've looked and looked.  I cannot find how this 'custom, filter' acct-template file works.!  I would like to generate a CDR with only a few fields.