cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward existing number to call handler

KP-Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

I have an existing number of 3200 that I want to forward to a System Call Handler number of 5847. I can dial 5847 and all the prompts work with no issues. But when I add the 5847 number to the call forward of 3200, all I get the voicemail message. 

I went to CUCA and looked at system settings>advanced>conversation and checked off "Use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call" but when I dail 3200, it still goes to voicemail. I had it working for a split second and then it stopped. 

I'm not sure what I am missing or why its just playing the voicemail of 3200 and not using the System Call Handler of 5847.

Also, not sure why this warning comes up whenever I go into system call handler "It is recommended you backup report data prior to renaming the Call Handler Display Name". 

Sorry, just very frustrated about this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

KP-Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

I figured out the issue. Go got CUCA (Cisco Unity Connection admin), call management>call routing>Forwarded Routing Rules. Found my number of 3200 and changed the Call Handler to my new greeting. It was able to call the system handler and it worked.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

KP-Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

I figured out the issue. Go got CUCA (Cisco Unity Connection admin), call management>call routing>Forwarded Routing Rules. Found my number of 3200 and changed the Call Handler to my new greeting. It was able to call the system handler and it worked.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: