cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward hunt busy to Unity failed

chinpohpang851
Level 1
Level 1

What I tried to achieve is to (hunt pilot)Forward Hunt Busy to Cisco unity then Call Handler will greet with an audio "all agents are busy, pls call back...."

CTI Route point created correctly when i directly dialed the ext but it wont work for Forward hunt busy.

It gives me an cisco system audio"Hello, cisco unity messaging system from ....bla bla"

5 Replies 5

Aeby Vinod
Level 3
Level 3
Try this config out on Unity:

1. Go to Call Management > Call routing > forwarded routing rules > Add New rule

2. Add a new routing rule condition with Forwarding station equals extension of Hunt pilot

3 Go back to the routing rule you created and scroll to "send call to" select the call handler you want the calls to direct to.

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Regards,
Aeby

Regards,
Aeby

I already done this. But this is not the issue. I tried Forward Hunt No Answer to another Ext also failed. Its not forwarding to my Destination Ext...

Can you paste snapshots of your config for a non working call, My understanding was that the calls were forwarded to unity connection but you are not getting the right greeting, is that not the issue?
The call flow being> Hunt Pilot > If hunt comes up with Busy > CTI RP > CfwdAll to CUC

Regards,
Aeby

Regards,
Aeby

I created a CTI route point for DN 80655530 and Forward All to Unity same settings for other successful config. But I don't know why it wont go to Call handler.

I tested to Forward hunt no answer to my Ext, is working fine.

I found the problem. It was Called Party Transform Mask.
I put the DN80655530 there and it works. Like I force it to use called party 80655530 then CUC recognized it and transfer to call handler.

Now I wonder, if I dont input anything in called party transform mask, what number it use?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: