Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward one subscriber's VM's to another subscriber

nishantjcisco
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM: x1001 >>FWD>> x1002

Although calls go to x1002, voicemail messages still end up in x1001's mailbox.

What features are available in CUC to enable x1002 to collect x1001 voicemail messages (deliever to phone not email)

An attempt to get this working I've set x1001's greeting to send call to x1002 (Go Directly to Greetings). This allows x1001's greeting to play and then forwards the it to x1002, however it plays x1002's greetings as well.

Ideally I CUC to transfer the call to x1002 without playing the greeting of the extension it has been transferred to.

This is something users would like when staff go on holiday/maternity. Not a systemwide requirement but for at least 10 people. Want to try and keep the configuration as clean as possible so the solution can be supported without too much confusion.

njc

1 Reply 1

Brandon Pierce
Level 4
Level 4

The configuration you are attempting doesn't work because it is working as designed.  The first called numbers VM is what is used regardless of what is forwarded.  Jaime V had informed me of this when I asked this question a few months ago when I wanted a number to get forwarded and use the final destination as a VM target.  To change this you have a few options.  Here is the link when I asked this question:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12395706/dn-forwarded-cti-unity-call-handler-issues

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: