Views
Helpful
Replies

Forwarded calls shows office board number instead individual phone number

acharyr123
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have CUCM 8.0 & Cisco IP phones 7911, 7945....1 PRI is terminated into vocie gateway that is configured in H323 mode...I am facing the below issue:

If I forward calls from my desk IP phone (that is having DID 720) to my cell phone, instead of showing 720, my cell phone displays 888 (the pilot number of the DID)...

Incoming, outgoing calls are perfectly working. If i dial from 720 it shows 720 on cell phone, however only issue is with forwarded calls...

Any suggestion plz.

3 Replies 3

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Acharya,

On the H.323 gateway config page in CUCM, under " Call Routing Information - Outbound Calls ", what does the field " Calling Party Selection " shows ?

If it shows " Originator " then change it to " First Redirect Number (external) ", save it & try it again.

HTH

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Why would you expect to see 720? if anything you would see the original calling number. It may not be showing because telco may be overwriting it with the BTN number (888) as some telco providers do not allow sending caller ID of number not belonging to you. 

Can you post "debug isdn q931"?

Chris

moataz_mamdouh
Level 1
Level 1

Calling Party Selection under gateway page

Moataz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: