cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forwarding incoming calls to an external number?

Cesar Arcos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

How can I forward all incoming calls from either an external or internal number to an external number only on certain schedule.

I want to forward all the incoming calls to my extension just if they are from 9pm to 9am or weekend.

I tried with a schedule on CUC and I associated it to my DN but im unable to specify it to forward the call to a number. Am I missing a step or am I doing it completely wrong?

Im using CUCM 10.5

Thanks in advance

Best regards, Cesar

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adarsh Chauhan
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Cesar,

You have an option of ToD on cucm too.

Apart from that in your existing setup, what happens when you call inside and outside the schedule?

can you tell more about your unity setup ?

Please rate and mark if helpful

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Please rate and mark correct if helpful
Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Adarsh Chauhan
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Cesar,

You have an option of ToD on cucm too.

Apart from that in your existing setup, what happens when you call inside and outside the schedule?

can you tell more about your unity setup ?

Please rate and mark if helpful

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Please rate and mark correct if helpful
Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan

Cesar Arcos
Level 1
Level 1

Exactly what info. do you need of the cuc, i ask because i didnt configure it all.

About what does it do when i call during or out the schedule, is the same, all calls are forwarded at any time (if I specify the forwarding in the cucm forward fields) or none of them are forwarded if cucm forward fields are blank. I mean I wasnt able to specify the forward number anywhere on the cuc all the real modifications i did were on the cucm.

So I tried the ToD on the cucm and it worked as charm, so far .

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: