cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

From cucme to cucm using sip

sandynav0
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to go from call manager express to full cucm? We are currently using sip to reach our service provider but after we attempted to configure chuck we are unable to make calls outside our network. We deleted every single statement that had anything to do with CmE on the router & only left the dhcp statements as well as the option 150 statement that points to our cucm server. Is there a statement that maybe I am missing on the router that will allow our phones to reach the service provider. 

We are using cucm 10.0.1 

have comfigured phones & sip profiles as well as a sip realm since we need a username & password in order for the calls to connect & we are still not able to make it work. Yes we also have configured a sip trunk. 

Any ideas would def help since we have not been able to get this working. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

So if I am correct you had CME before and went to full blown CUCM? The CME router would then be a cube router and would need a sip trunk from CUCM pointing to it. You would also need dial-peers for each call leg.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

So if I am correct you had CME before and went to full blown CUCM? The CME router would then be a cube router and would need a sip trunk from CUCM pointing to it. You would also need dial-peers for each call leg.

Yes went from cme to full cucm.
Do we leave the dial peers on the router or configure those in the cucm
& Point the sip trunk to the router & then from the router to our voice service provider?

Thanks!

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post your GW config along with "debug ccsip messages" letting us know the called and calling party.