cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Gatekeeper Call Routing

joel.davila
Level 1
Level 1

Strange behavior and thought I would see if anyone had suggestions. The call flow is as follows IP Phone --> CUCM --> Gatekeeper --> Directory Gatekeeper --> Remote Gatekeeper --> CUCM --> IP Phone. Basically I have a new remote gatekeeper that sits in our APAC region. From behind this cluster i can dial out and traverse the gatekeeper. Inbound calls are were it gets tricky, from one cluster it works fine but not from the other. Both of these clusters share the same directory gatekeeper which has the prefixes for those remote sites along with the zone remote that points to the IP of that gatekeeper. Having looked at the RAS debugs and can see all of the flows as expected. Anyone have any suggestions.

1 Reply 1

Aashish Jolly
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Without looking at the debugs & traces, it is difficult to comment on what is going wrong and where. To start with, send me the debugs from the 3 Gatekeepers (debug h225 asn1, debug ras, debug gatekeeper main 10) along with calling party & called party numbers. That should help figure out the problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: