cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Gateway is not displayed

haitham atef
Level 1
Level 1

there is a configured mgcp gateway in my cucm but it is not displayed in the available devices list in the Route groupe so i can' t add any device to aroute groupe

8 Replies 8

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Haitham

This is usual because the gateway has been assigned to a Route patterns. Check your route patterns and see which one this gateway has already been assigned to. Remove the gateway and then you can add it to a route group

Please rate all useful posts

aokanlawon is correct (+5), to quickly see which route patterns use this GW directly (not a good practice) you can use dependency records (upper right corner drop box) assuming you have dependency records enabled via enterprise parameters.

HTH,

Chris 

i don't have any route pattern or route group created before , this is the first route group that want to create and i don't find any device, however i have a gateway created

Can you send a picture of your "device----->gateway" page on cucm.

Have you ran a depency record search as chris suggested on the gateway? I suggest you do that so you see what the gateway is assinged to

If you have confugred a gateway and it has not been assinged directly to a route pattern, then you should see it when you want to add it to a route group.

Please rate all useful posts

i don't have any route pattern or route group created before , this is the first route group that want to create and i don't find any device, however i have a gateway created

thank you so much all , i found the issue , the sub unit wasn't in a device pool , it eas in none device pool ,and when i change the device pool coinfiguration for this port , the decice appeared in the list