cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Gateway is not displayed

haitham atef
Level 1
Level 1

there is a configured mgcp gateway in my cucm but it is not displayed in the available devices list in the Route groupe so i can' t add any device to aroute groupe

8 Replies 8

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Haitham

This is usual because the gateway has been assigned to a Route patterns. Check your route patterns and see which one this gateway has already been assigned to. Remove the gateway and then you can add it to a route group

Please rate all useful posts

aokanlawon is correct (+5), to quickly see which route patterns use this GW directly (not a good practice) you can use dependency records (upper right corner drop box) assuming you have dependency records enabled via enterprise parameters.

HTH,

Chris 

i don't have any route pattern or route group created before , this is the first route group that want to create and i don't find any device, however i have a gateway created

Can you send a picture of your "device----->gateway" page on cucm.

Have you ran a depency record search as chris suggested on the gateway? I suggest you do that so you see what the gateway is assinged to

If you have confugred a gateway and it has not been assinged directly to a route pattern, then you should see it when you want to add it to a route group.

Please rate all useful posts

i don't have any route pattern or route group created before , this is the first route group that want to create and i don't find any device, however i have a gateway created

thank you so much all , i found the issue , the sub unit wasn't in a device pool , it eas in none device pool ,and when i change the device pool coinfiguration for this port , the decice appeared in the list

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: