Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Generate CSR on CUCM 8.x

Hi. We're trying to generate a CSR for a local CA. This was easy in previous version of CUCM. We're running version 8.01. Please point me in the correct direction.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I assume you want to sign your webpage certificate (tomcat).  To do this on 8.x go to the OS Administration page, then to Security > Certificate Management.  Click on the generate CSR button and select the service you would like to generate the CSR for most likely tomcat for the web service.  After that has been done you'll see a download CSR button, that CSR can then be signed by whatever CA you will be using.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I assume you want to sign your webpage certificate (tomcat).  To do this on 8.x go to the OS Administration page, then to Security > Certificate Management.  Click on the generate CSR button and select the service you would like to generate the CSR for most likely tomcat for the web service.  After that has been done you'll see a download CSR button, that CSR can then be signed by whatever CA you will be using.

OK, well, I've just upgraded from version 4.1 to version 8.02 - don't try that at home - so the new interfaces is quite new to me ... thanks for your help.