Views
Helpful
Replies

Get mail notofication if one service is down

Ahmed Tarek
Level 3
Level 3

hi all,

i need to get mail notification if one service of CUCM is down or stop , is this is available ?

5 Replies 5

silvervoip
Level 1
Level 1

thanks ekingumus, for your input

i already check above link before, but i need to select 1 service to monitor, or 2 services, not for all CUCM

Real Time Monitoring Tool. You will need to enable the alert separately for each server in the cluster.

1. Open RTMT
  2. Go to "System->Tools->Alert->Config Email Server...", and make sure you have good settings in place for CUCM to send email.
  3. Go to "System->Tools->Alert->Config Alert Action...", and make sure you have set up an alert action (a.k.a. an email recipient list) for the people you want to receive the alerts.
  4. Go to Performance
  5. Drag it to the Perfmon Counters area for the wanted service 
  6. Left click the graph, then right click the graph, and select "Set Alert/Properties".
  7. Proceed through the alert setup. On the threshold and duration page, I would use "Value Calculated As Delta", and a threshold of "Over 0 OR Under 0" if you want to be notified of every registration change.
  8. On the Email Notification page, select the alert action you created in step 3.
  9. Repeat 5-8 for each Call Manager server.

thanks Ibrahim for your input,

i already set some alerts in RTMT, but i need to know to monitor 1 service only

Ahmed Tarek
Level 3
Level 3

any update dears?