Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting Call Reports via CDR Analysis & Reporting

April Molina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I also would like to ask on how can I get call reports from a specific local of our CISCO 7945 with the total number of calls received and the total of unanswered calls per day? I have been exploring our CISCO CDR Analysis & Reporting, and all I could find is the average number of calls per the hours of day, average number of calls in a week and average number of calls in a month. I called the supplier of our ip phone and their helpdesk said to use export CDR data, which is really confusing because I noticed in the export CDR data you will get reports from ALL locals of our ip phone when I only need a report from a specific local and I was told by the helpdesk that I need to filter all the data that I got from the export CDR data. How can I do this?

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

jking2685
Level 1
Level 1

Hi April,

Sounds like what you are looking for is a more advanced call logging solution, you can find certified reporting software here:

Call Logging (Cisco Certified only)

http://developer.cisco.com/web/partner/search?text=call logging&technologyIds=a0G40000000xlnlEAA&subTechnologyIds=a0K40000000eHsEEAU&technologyProductIds=a0I40000000ycykEAA&partnerProductFamilies=Call Accounting and Billing&certified=Yes&onCiscoPriceList=All&portfolioPartner=All

Call Accounting (Cisco Certified only)

http://developer.cisco.com/web/partner/search?text=call accounting&technologyIds=a0G40000000xlnlEAA&subTechnologyIds=a0K40000000eHsEEAU&technologyProductIds=a0I40000000ycykEAA&partnerProductFamilies=Call Accounting and Billing&certified=Yes&onCiscoPr...

You could trial our TIM Plus and TIM Enterprise products which have AXL integration so they auto configure the directory based on your UCM configuration, saving you lots of administration time.

Both are Cisco IVT tested so you can be sure that it is compatible, to arrange a free trial go to our Cisco microsite

www.tri-line.com/cisco

TIM Enterprise overview: