Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting Report of incomming and Outgoing calls in CUCM

Rashed Wardi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All;

I have CUCM 8.5, how can I get report of incomming and outgoing calls using CUCM.

Thanks in Advance ,

Rashed Wardi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Rashed,

Please refer the below CUCM CDR guide,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_5_1/car/carustop.html#wp1033122

Table 5-5     Top N by Number of Calls Call Types 

Incoming

Inbound calls that originate outside the Cisco Unified  Communications  Manager network, enter through a gateway, and go into  the Cisco Unified  Communications Manager network.

On Net

Outgoing calls that originate on one Cisco Unified Communications   Manager network, go out through a trunk, and terminate on a different   Cisco Unified Communications Manager network. For CAR purposes, be aware   that any outgoing call can be classified as an On Net call if it is   configured as such in the CAR dial plan configuration window. See "Configuring the Dial Plan" section on page 29-2.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Rashed,

Please refer the below CUCM CDR guide,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_5_1/car/carustop.html#wp1033122

Table 5-5     Top N by Number of Calls Call Types 

Incoming

Inbound calls that originate outside the Cisco Unified  Communications  Manager network, enter through a gateway, and go into  the Cisco Unified  Communications Manager network.

On Net

Outgoing calls that originate on one Cisco Unified Communications   Manager network, go out through a trunk, and terminate on a different   Cisco Unified Communications Manager network. For CAR purposes, be aware   that any outgoing call can be classified as an On Net call if it is   configured as such in the CAR dial plan configuration window. See "Configuring the Dial Plan" section on page 29-2.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Thank you Anada, I will try to implement this configuration ,