cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ghost Route Pattern CUCM 8.0.3.22900-5

ciscodrew
Level 1
Level 1

I have deleted a route pattern from publisher, but when using DNA it matches the deleted route pattern.

Deleted 9.911 route pattern with partition X. When you run DNA for 9911 for correct CSS, it matches the deleted route pattern.

I have reset gateway, route list, and device pool; but route pattern persists. Any ideas?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Harmit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It sounds like either the table didnt get updated in the DB or the IMDB (In Memory DB) still has that entry cached. Can you run "utils dbreplication status" and send me that file? Please wait for it to complete writing. You can monitor it using "utils dbreplication runtimestate" output.

Regards,

Harmit.

Thanks for the reply Harmit. I have attached the output log. I did notice at this text at the end of the file:

command failed -- WARNING: set is not in sync (213)

Hi,

Thanks for the output. It looks like linegroupnumplanmap is out of sync for all 3 Subs:

---------- Suspect Replication Summary ----------

For table: ccmdbtemplate_dalcmpub01_ccm8_0_3_22900_5_1_491_linegroupnumplanmap

replication is suspect for node(s):

g_dalcmsub01_ccm8_0_3_22900_5

g_dalcmsub02_ccm8_0_3_22900_5

g_dalcmsub03_ccm8_0_3_22900_5

You can run the following command from the Pub:

utils dbreplication repairtable linegroupnumplanmap all

Although I dont think this table is causing the issue. It seems to be more of an issue with the IMDB. Please schedule a restart of the CCM service to refresh the IMDB. I believe that should resolve it for you.

HTH. Please rate if helpful.

Regards,

Harmit.

Thanks for your help. I ran the repairtable command last night because it was affecting line group ringing. The repairtable fixed the issue we were having.  I also restarted call manager service on the published, but the ghost route pattern is still there. Any ideas?