Views
Helpful
Replies

H323 - issues

aslam.bajwa
Level 3
Level 3

hello ,

1 - i have h323 gateway with cucm 9x , incoming calls are working for PRI master number only , for DIDs incomming calls are hitting the gateway (no output for debug q931) 

19 Replies 19

Hello Prasad ,

i am dialing with 9 but route pattern i am using Discard Digit. predot  (    9    )

thanks

Aslam,

How do you know the call is not hitting the gateway? You have only enabled isdn debugs, There are two calls legs, the inbond voip call legt and the outpond POTS call leg...

Please do another test and enable the ff debug..

debug voip ccapi inout.

Also attach the sh run of your gateway

Please rate all useful posts

"The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

William ,

thanks for your reply .

i had also enable the --debug voice ccapi inout-- but i was unable to catch the gateway . i spent around 3 hrs but no luck .

Hi Aslam,

was this the working setup or fresh installation ?

are u able to dial other outside numbers or happening for all?

regds,

aman

OK. Do the ff:

Can you remove the gateway from the RG (route group)...Then go to your RP and assign it directly to the gateway

Test again...check the gateway to see if the debugs show now...If it doesnt...then do the ff

1. Send us a screen shot of the CSS of the phone you are calling from (the CSS assgined to the phone)

2. Send us a screen shot of the RL-Primary and the RG in it.

"The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"