Views
Helpful
Replies

H323 - outbound call - fast busy

jayage
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I am using an 2811 router with an E1 pbx in Germany. I did a H323 setup. sh isdn status says multiple frame established. Incoming calls are just working fine, outgoing not, but "csim start" works too. When I try to establish an external call I do get a fast busy

This is my pots dial peer look like:

dial-peer voice 12039100 pots

corlist outgoing CallManager

description pots dial-peer Callmanager

destination-pattern 0.

progress_ind setup enable 3

progress_ind alert enable 8

progress_ind progress enable 8

progress_ind connect enable 8

incoming called-number .

fax rate disable

direct-inward-dial

port 0/0/0:15

I tried several debug commands and I did not see anything. I am using almost same setup (h323 / CUCM config) like in 5 other locations.

Any idea what the problem could be?? Please let me know if you need further information.

Additionally I have a general question.. my phone uses a CSS with several partitions. One partition is assigned to a route pattern ( 0.0[1-9] ) with an associated route list. Over a route group is the gateway linked. Is my unterstanding correct?^^ Btw this is exacly the same like in the other offices so it should work.

Thanks for any help!!

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please post separate "debug voice dial peer"

and "debug isdn q931"

Chris

Hi Chris

debug isdn q931 did not show anything (when I've tried to do an outbound call). When I called in it displays a regular incoming call. Same for debug voip dialpeer. Looks like the voice gateway doesn't get any call from internal. Could it be a problem within the CUCM?

Thanks for you help

Jochen

If you don't see the call hitting the VGW the problem definitely is in CUCM. Check with DNA (Dialed Number Analyzer) to see where it goes wrong.

Please remember to rate all useful posts.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

Within CUCM everything is correct.

It was a routing issue... now it works.

CUCM 1 & 2 of Call Manager Group assigned to the phones where not able to contact the Gateway (CUCM 3 was able / located in other subnet) 

and all phones were able to contact all CUCM servers.

One last question:

I can't do any DNA Analysis right now. When I try to do one it says "DNA is still initializing. Please refresh the page and try again after something". This message comes up for 2 hours.. When I tried to analyze after recommendation of Roger I got all the time Java exception errors (client/browser independent) so I've restarted the "Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer" feature service.

Any idea how I could get it working again? What is "Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer Server" feature service for? Should I restart this one too?

Does someone have an idea about my DNA issue above? :-/

Hi

Not sure what is your CUCM version, check this thread, I hope this can help you!

Please remember to rate helpful  responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

"Se você quiser alguém em quem confiar, confie em si mesmo. Quem acredita sempre alcança"
Renato Russo

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers