Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help in ordering BE6000 and licences

Hi

I need some help in ordering BE6000 solution for my organization.

We are a small company growing rapidly. Currently have UC560 with about 50 users. The main reason for upgrading our voice system is that we'll be having over 200 employees by the end of the year. And the biggest problem currently is as follows.

The technical requirement we have is:

When a call comes in, a greeting should be played out (like "Thank you for calling.... your call maybe recorded....") and then transferred to a call blast group. (the main point being, all the people calling in are of very old age, hence they shouldn't be required to press any key but rather just wait for the audio greeting to finish and then get transferred to a call blast group.)

This I've been told can be implemented by using CUCM and CUC, hence BE6000 suitable option.

Now coming to the real issue about licencing:

I'm not sure if using 'UCL Enhanced ' licence would do the job or 'UWL Standard '. About 25 users would be using voicemail, and also the main customer care blast group would be using voicemail.

Also as we're migrating from UC560, I read that there is a migration licence, but not sure how and what.

My current order was

BE6K-ST-BDL-K9=
BE6K-START-UCL25
BE6K-UCL-ENH

Or should it be BE6K-START-UWL25, BE6K-UWL-BE ?

I would really appreciate any advise on this.

Thanks a lot

regards,

Aws

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hi ageralde,

I'm unable to send you a message as it says the user is blocked. How can I reach you?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is mainly a technical forum, if you're a partner, reach pre-sales for this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

All the Cisco Partners/Resellers I've spoken to have no idea as this is too technical for them

Hi CipherunaSupport, i see that you are looking at migrating from the UC560 to the Business Edition 6000. I think it's better if we discuss this over the phone so we can check the part number's that you are looking into, Feel free to message me directly for further assistance. Hope to hear from you! :)

hi ageralde,

I'm unable to send you a message as it says the user is blocked. How can I reach you?

Hi CipherunaSupport, please send me your contact details and the best time to reach you at ageralde@cisco.com, so we can discuss this over the phone. Thanks! :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: