cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help please

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

I am having Cisco phone issues with my Cisco soft phone. It has been nearly 2 weeks and Cisco techs still can't find out the issue. Where do I go from here?

---

Posted by WebUser Harry Singh from Cisco Support Community App

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can engage reputable, certified consultant, or ask Cisco TAC to escalate issue.

You can also provide some more details here and someone might be able to help, thus far you said you have an issue with soft phone. You did not specify what softphone it is, i.e. Jabber, IPC, 3rd party, what version, what system are you using CUCM, CUCM?  And detailed description of the issue.

HTH,

Chris

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

We are using IPC. We got an in house database that links up to the IPC. When we hit the dial button on the database the call is meant to get connected to the IPC but some calls are failing. Some calls are getting connected and some calls are just not dialling and some calls are getting to the IPC but dissapearing.

---

Posted by WebUser Harry Singh from Cisco Support Community App

What database are you referring to and how is that integrated to CUCM/IPC?  Is it for click to call or something? If this is some kind of custom developed app you might have better luck posting it on the dev forum.

HTH,

Chris