IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Our Forum Alert III Secondary Crash Net (SCN) is inoperable. I've heard the cisco cm could be configured to set up some devices to act as a ringdown, they called it a “Switch Box.” This would allow our Base Operations guys to have a work around from ...

Dear Sir i am new to 8851 ip phone , just need help for speed dial kem i do program speed dial entries into the device and when the phone is turned off the entries are lost is there is any advice why list is forgotten from the phone ? thanks

heamer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. In the screenshot I encountered a problem: immediately after turning it on, this appears. Has anyone else encountered this problem? It asks for a domain, username and password. The phone is completely new. There is a way to access the setting...

My company has 4 Call Manager subscribers, two at our HQ datacenter and two at our colocation.   We powered down everything at our colo this part Saturday because we are moving it out of state.  Since then, we have had random locations having switch ...