cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

help with number forwarding in CUCM 8.6.2

lewisb
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3 numbers that are forward in a loop, what they are wanting me to do is if all of them are on their phones they want it to give a busy signal instead of call waiting.  

2288 (go to 2287 if she on phone)if she's on phone it goes to 5364 if she's on the phone it goes back to 2288 but they are wanting it to go busy instead   

not sure if I'm making any sense 

thanks in advance! 

Bridget 

4 Replies 4

fernandogarciat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Bridget

What I think you need to do is first a Pilot number that involve the 3 directory numbers you want.
Then in directory number window of each DN, in the busy trigger field, change the value to 1.

I hope this helps

Fernando

will they still be able to forward calls from there phones? 

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This can be acheived by using a hunt pilot and add all the three members in the line group and set the distribution algorithm to top down so that call first falls on 2288 and when it does not answer goes to 2287 and then to 5364. When 5364 does not answer then hunting should stop, forward hunt no answer should be set to a dummy number or a translation pattern which has block this pattern so that it plays fast busy.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmcfg/bccm-851-cm/b03lngrp.html

Aseem

(Please rate if useful)

will they still be able to forward calls from their phones?