Helpful
Replies

High Traffic try again later

A00468011
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have two CUCMs 6.1.5 connected via ICT

When I try to make a call from phone A connected un CUCM A to phone B connected to CUCM B sometimes it appears a legend in the phone that says

High traffic try again later

Do you know why?

Regards!

2 Replies 2

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

High traffic message related to the server not processing calls due to a call yellow event. A code yellow event is triggered when the server takes more than 20msec to process a specific message.

This could be due to high IOWAIT or high load on the application.

Can you gives us any backgound on the deployment? What server is this using? Is it  a virtualized environment? How many phones and busy call attempts?

Hi Robert. Thanks for the reply.

Those call Managers are physically installed in the same site,( even in the same switch core). Phone A (phone who calls) is installed in the same building and is connected to a switch 3560 and that switch is connected to the switch core.

Phone B (phone we want to call) is connected to another building and you can reach it via WAN

Could you explain me what is IOWAIT?

I'm using an HP 7835. Is not a virtualized environment.  10 phones can make calls vía ICT. but even the problem appears only when 1 phone try to make a call.

Regards!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: