Views
Helpful
Replies

Hint Pilot with auto dial

fakirmohammed
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Just have a weird requirement, that if a call is made to a particular number(e.g. 1234), after answering, 1234 should make call to 5678 and 9012, further 5678 and 9012 should be able to auto-answer and be able to be in a conference..

I know its a weird thing to implement, thought about it but nothing comes to my mind so thought lets discuss.

i would be very thankful if any out-of-box idea comes up that would make this requirement feasible.

Thanking in advance.

5 Replies 5

Hi,

Auto-answer is easy to do. You can enable this feature on the DNs 5678 and
9012 in speaker mode or handset mode.

For them to join the conference, DN 1234 should dial these DNs using Ad-Hoc
conference (through conference softkey) and add them to conference once the
DNs auto-answer.

This way you get the desirable output.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

But is it possible for 1234 to autodial 5678 and 9012 , and also auto join them in conference?

Like Mo mentioned the autoanswer is not that hard, i just cant see how you force two internal into a conference when triggered by an incoming cann, fully automated. maybe you want to elaborate on the scenario here and what the enviroment;s mechanics are that they are trying to achieve, cheers

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

No, this is more uccx script role

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can use Blast Dial Feature of Cisco Webex, Where Host will dial the Predefined Number which will auto dial 5678 , 9012 extension and if they are in auto answer mode will join the conference. User has to enter PIN to Join the conference.