Views
Helpful
Replies

HOSPITAL EMERGENCY SERVICE

Alfredo Naranjo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a problem with a hospital emergency service, in case of cardiorespiratory attack, my costumer wants to call a number this automatic conference with another 6 mobiles numbers.

Is there any solution I can use with CUCM and/or UCCX? Any ideas?

If this helps, do not forget, rate!!
5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
CUCM Conference Now is rendezvous-style and CCX cannot merge calls into an ad-hoc conference. I believe the mass notification vendors have a feature for this, at least Syn-Apps SA-Announce does.

CommSouth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alfredo,

Good Day! We(CommSouth) a solution provider for Cisco and offer lots of applications on Cisco IPT.

With the information what you have shared, it is possible to make adhoc conferences using our solution.

A user can create an emergency conference call by calling a defined number (a CTI Port) and entering a DTMF code (if required).
Then our application dials a list of phone numbers, on answer plays an audio message explaining the alert notification and telling that the user will join the conference. If not answered it will then redial after a defined delay. After playing the audio message the call will join the conference. The number of users per conference is limited to 32.
The required Software or Hardware resources for the conference are provided by CUCM.

I hope the above matches with your requirements and if you are in need of more information, please contact me at prasana@commsouth.com.

(Please rate if useful)

Regards,

Prasana Kumar. P

+91-9841027006

CommSouth

Head - Business Solution

Regards,
Prasana Kumar.P
CommSouth,
Head - Business Solution
+91-9841027006

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You can use the Blast Meeting Feature in Cisco Webex. You would need to integrate Cisco Webex Meeting Server to use the same.

Below is the Details from the Guide

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_5/User_Guide/User_Guide/User_Guide_chapter_01100.html

Use this feature to quickly hold a meeting with a preconfigured group of users. A host can start a Blast Dial meeting any time. After the host calls the Call-in access number and enters a host PIN, the system automatically begins calling the members of the Participants list. For audio only Blast Dial meetings, the meeting ends when the last person in the meeting ends the call. For online Blast Dial meetings, the meeting ends when the host ends the online portion of the meeting

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

I believe only the on-premises CWMS server supports that feature. Anyone installing that product in 2019 forfeits decision-making authority at their job: Cisco was clear when they introduced CWMS in 2015 that it was only intended for clients requiring full air-gapped networks. It has not kept up with the SaaS version of Webex in functionality, not even close. Amusingly, this appears to be one feature that only exists in CWMS.

PTS
Spotlight
Spotlight

You can check our the 3rd Party application for Cisco CUCM - "MARS Panic Button"

http://www.parsec-tech.com/parsecapplications.html

For more details you can write to info@parsec-tech.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: