Replies

How can I integrate a spanish script and English script for UC560 8.6 firmware

IngGerardo013
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys

I have the next appliance:

1 UC560-T1E1-K9, software pack 8.6.0, voicemail version 8.6.3

We configured the default AA (aa.aef), the audio is in Spanish, we need to make a script in English & Spanish, something like this:

Bienvenidos a la empresa X, para escuchar en ingles presione 2, para seguir escuchando en español presione 1:

after this, the script must continue on the specific language indicated by the caller, in what application we can make this???

need we to create 2 spripts (in English and Spanish)? need we to integrate them? 

What are the specific characteristics that needs to have the audio files??

Someone tell me that I neet to find the correct application according to the Unity version,

Some document, webpage, software , or reference will be very appreciated.. Saludations!!!!!

2 Replies 2

Davidwagman1
Level 7
Level 7

Hi:

You can accomplish what you are wanting to do by creating a custom aa script. Log into cue, under System -> scripts.

See this annotated screenshot for a sample with notes:

Alternatively, you can create two sub menus and use 1 for spanish and 2 for english, etc.

You can use IVR (interactive voice response,  or as I call it: call in management   system-> call-in numbers: promptmgmt) to record the user prompts. Alternatively, here are instructions on recording the prompts on a computer.

Best,

David

Please rate helpful posts.

You can read this guide, it is a good one and you can find some script examples (it says for 7.0 version, but that doesn't matter)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel7_0/administrator/script/scripteditor.html

Please rate helpful posts

Gabriel.