in UC5XX the command "show platform software license"

Thanks in advnace

Regards

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You cannot, CME licenses are Right To Use licenses (paper licenses) that are not applied to anything.  You would need to look at original quotes.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

Hi Zaher,

As explained by Mr. Chris (+5), u need to check the order placed to Cisco since CME/SRST licenses are paper and honour based.

Had it been ISR G2 , you could have run commands to check what all licenses are available in permanent and Eval mode.

regds,

aman

amanso@hcl.in wrote:

Hi Zaher,

As explained by Mr. Chris (+5), u need to check the order placed to Cisco since CME/SRST licenses are paper and honour based.

Had it been ISR G2 , you could have run commands to check what all licenses are available in permanent and Eval mode.

No. On both ISR G1 and G1 "phone licenses" are exclusively paper, and cannot be "seen" in any manner.

9 Replies 9

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You cannot, CME licenses are Right To Use licenses (paper licenses) that are not applied to anything.  You would need to look at original quotes.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris

kindly look to an actual example

show platform software license

Upgrade license              : uc500-16u-upgrade
License UDI                  : UC520W-8U-4FXO-K9 :FHK11351185
License status               : Not in Use
Maximum User Licenses        : 14
Used User Licenses           : 12
Available User Licenses      : 2
System upgraded atleast once : No

it will gives you the maximum user licenses the same of what i need but for 2811 not for UC5XX

show platform software license

this command only supported on UC5XX series not on the others

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Question was about CME specifically not UC500.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

What I have a cisco 2811

what i need to know

the maximux, used and the remaining users for it

Thank you

Hi Zaher,

regds,

aman

amanso@hcl.in wrote:

Hi Zaher,

No. On both ISR G1 and G1 "phone licenses" are exclusively paper, and cannot be "seen" in any manner.

Hi Paolo,

What I was referring to show license all and show license detail commands in ISR G2 which gives output of what all features are activated and are in temporary/permanent mode?

I agree with you , that CME and SRST licenses in ISR G2 are Paper and RTU based.

regds,

aman

Hazel Pringle
Level 1
Level 1

For CME the command is show license detail cme-srst

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: