Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can we find on which devices a BLF is programmed

Hi,

Is there a way to do a search in the CUCM version 7 to find a specific number programmed as a BLF on one or multiples devices.

For example :

I configured on one device SEP000111222333 the BLF 2000.  Few month later, I do not remember on which device I programmed the BLF but I need to find it and remove it.

I did not find any way to find BLF key programmed and be able to do a dependency records.

Thanks,

4 Replies 4

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Not sure if it can be done by CCMAdmin web page.

I would just go to the CUCM CLI (command line) and run the following query:

run sql select name from device where pkid in (select fkdevice from blfspeeddial where blfdestination='2000')

Substitute 2000 with any DN you want.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hi

I run this commend but it did not seem to work ?

The above query work if you are looking for number in the destination field. If you are looking for ones assigned by the the find button use this query:

run sql select name from device where pkid in (select fkdevice from blfspeeddial where fknumplan=(select pkid from numplan where dnorpattern='XXXXX' and fkroutepartition=(select pkid from routepartition where name='SomePartionName')))

where XXXXX is the DN and SomePartitionName is the name of the partition the where DN is.

Give credit where credit is due. This post help me form the above query:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/voip/126103

Don't know how I missed the post before but thanks! Performing bulk lookups/updates for speed dials and SD-BLFs is an incredible burden. I have seen various other posts suggesting bulk export/import or other SQL or AXL commands but none of those are practical for a low-level telephone admin. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: