cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I cancel (force revert) a "call pickup" call.

Lucky19th
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

How do I cancel (force revert) a "call pickup" call.

Let me elaborate. At the moment I have Call Pickup configured for the team.

A person can "Call Pickup" another phone ringing, at this point the call starts ringing on their phone.

I can see who the caller is and for whom the call was for. If I don't want to answer the call I have to let it ring out (Call Pickup No Answer Timer minimum is 12 seconds) so the call goes back to the original phone.

How can I preempt that by for example having a softkey which says "Cancel" or something similar.

Any ideas anyone? Happy to give more details if that helps

Background:

Using CUCM 8.6.2 on SCCP phones

Phone Types: 7945, 7942

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi.

This cannot be done but what you can do is to enable "calling party and called party information" notification on call pickup group configuration page.

In this way you'll be notified what is the calling and called party numbers before you pickup the call and decide if you want to pickup or not.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi,

I am not aware about such option. The call has to revert back to original called endpoint

Hi.

This cannot be done but what you can do is to enable "calling party and called party information" notification on call pickup group configuration page.

In this way you'll be notified what is the calling and called party numbers before you pickup the call and decide if you want to pickup or not.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thanks Carlo,

This does address the issue raised. So at least in my case I will say it is correct answer.

Thanks for that :-)