Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I find whether I am using CUCM BE6k or BE7K

Tazio4436
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to buy some more Cisco phone for my company and my supplier asked for the following information which I could not find.

Whether I am using CUCNM cisco BE6000 or BE7000

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tazio

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If it’s a BE6k it will be a ucs 220 server and BE7k it would be a ucs 240 server.

share your server serial number and the partner can find more details about your solution  from CCW-R

He might be asking this to check if your deployment support those additional devices which you are going to buy as BE6k is solution for 1000 user.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

If it’s a BE6k it will be a ucs 220 server and BE7k it would be a ucs 240 server.

share your server serial number and the partner can find more details about your solution  from CCW-R

He might be asking this to check if your deployment support those additional devices which you are going to buy as BE6k is solution for 1000 user.

Response Signature

Your answer was on the spot.

Thanks a lot for your help

Tazio

Olamideharrison
Level 1
Level 1

There is a lot of commotion on comparison of both BE6K and BE7K . Both the platforms are shipped with full array of integrated collaboration applications that come preloaded on a single modular platform. Built on the virtualized Cisco Unified Computing System Cisco UCS platform, the Cisco Business Edition 7000 (BE7000) and Business Edition 6000 (BE6000) is equipped with premium Cisco Collaboration applications for voice, video, mobility, messaging, conferencing, instant messaging and presence, and contact center. On a  high level, we may consider that BE6K is purpose built for companies with 25 to 1000 employees while BE7k is purpose built for companies with 1000 to 5000 employees which may scale to upto 15000 with future expansion.Both the platforms come packaged in different UCS servers – BE6K comes in C220M3 UCS model while BE7K comes in UCS C240 M4.

its not just m3 for Be6K, they  comes on ucs220 M3,m4,m5 and not just m4 for  Be7k, they  comes in ucs 240 m3,m4,m5. models.

Response Signature

Ik all about it just gave him something brief 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: